This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
Not only do I see the artwork as excellent, but it's authentic, it's what kids do. I also think that this drawing and the boy seeing himself as someone strong and courageous is an example of the kind of heart the artist has and that makes it all the more wonderful.
Omisha these are really, really good. For reals! I can't think of any amazing words, but they are so cooltastick, its way more than cooltastick. Omisha.
4 comments:
did you really draw this????
it is WAY GOOD!
this is really good!
Not only do I see the artwork as excellent, but it's authentic, it's what kids do.
I also think that this drawing and the boy seeing himself as someone strong and courageous is an example of the kind of heart the artist has and that makes it all the more wonderful.
Omisha these are really, really good. For reals! I can't think of any amazing words, but they are so cooltastick, its way more than cooltastick. Omisha.
Post a Comment