
After weeks (maybe a couple months) of pushing myself to work on this I FINALLY GOT IT FINISHED!! I sketched it up in a couple of evenings and the rest of the time I was learning how to color it on the computer. I've never really done nature colors before so this was a huge thing for me.
You see, I went to Palmyra, New York for EFY with my friend. Someone mentioned the idea of this and I just did the sketch. Since I did a sketch I figured I should finish it. And lo and behold it is here for people to see! ^_^
Full background, light source, color, words; I think I did pretty good.
7 comments:
Brian Bryant: Wow, that is really cool.
Brian Frederickson: Wow, that’s very impressive. In addition to the JS in the grove picture, I really liked the progressive frame development of one of her pictures. Very cool.
SO AWESOME - Thanks for sharing!!
Tell Hannah she needs to find a publisher!!!
Love,
Andrea
Lori sume: That is great!
Blake Peterson: Please convey my thoughts about this drawing to Hanna: IMPRESSIVE!
All I can say is WOW! That's really, really good! Tell Hanna I'm very impressed - I've seen lots of her work, but his one is amazing. Thanks for sharing!
~Laurie Whiting
It is outstanding! You have such talent Hanna. Stick with it! BIG HUG! --Steve
It is outstanding! You have such talent Hanna. Stick with it! BIG HUG! --Steve
I really like your blog design Hanna. You have a gift! What a great blessing to have all of this creativity bubbling inside of you! I love the "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" piece. It brings back sweet memories of when I first visited the Sacred Grove. Thanks, Julia Hendron
Post a Comment