Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Armored Core: Koth's Mechs

Koth, my brother (Koth is just his internet name), has pretty much become obsessed in an Xbox game called Armored Core. He's made a bunch of mechs which he had sent to me in hopes that I would draw them for him. I might....but until then, I'm puttin the robots and their emblems here. I'll put what I know about each mech underneath each one. So here they are...


Hornet. It's a Yellow and Black mech. That's pretty much all I know about it.


Juggernaut. A mech basically built for heavy defense and attack rather than speed and agility. Koth described it as a fortress.

Ironfang. I'm not sure if it was this one or Hornet that was built for speed and the other was built to cover both aspects of weaponry and speed.

I'm not interested into this stuff, but drawing them may prove to be educational.

No comments: