9: The Story of 14- pt1.5 pg6 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
The Story of 14
Part 1.5
Fake 5
A crossover with *kakashisgirlfighter's 9: The Lovely Stitches universe.
Based off of a silly Roleplay by *kakashisgirlfighter and me with this picture.
Note: This is a random spin-off and not a crucial part of either story that this comic is based from.
Page 6: Stranger Danger
《Story of 14 Part 1 Beginning|〈 First page of Part 1.5|〈Previous||Next... coming soon.〉
Dialogue:
14: Ugh...
Why am I even talking to you?
Fake 5: Heheheh
Because you honestly think I'm the real 5.
DramaFX: Sheen
14: Yeah... no. I know who 5 is... and you're not him.
Fake 5: Heheh
You do~
14: And what in the name of the Creator is that supposed to mean?
Fake 5: It's easy, because you don't believe I'm the 5 who did it?
14: I just don't believe that my 5 would do anything of the sort.
Fake 5: Hehehe
You never know~
14: Oh I do, and I will do whatever it takes to get the real truth.
--
The situation's getting a little more heated up, and you get a brief glimpse of the monster Fake 5 really is.
14's also showing that she means business.
--
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Story (c) *kakashisgirlfighter and Me
Art(c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment