I leave home for a while and I get tagged by
. Let's see what we got here... XD [Note: edited since 7.19.2013 at 11:22am for gramatical errors and general laziness.]
1. What does your DeviantArt name mean and why?
Vampiric Yoshi: Kiyoshi Hebizumi is my penname, so I took 'Yoshi' and put that there. I also happen to like vampires, thus 'vampiric'.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you obsessed with nowadays?
When I joined - Star Trek. I was doing a fan comic that I still want to do but I'm finding issues with motivation. 9w9
Right now- Sherlock, Star Trek, Phantom of the Opera... lots of them, really. No one... unless being part of the Cumberbatch is a fandom?
3. How many watchers do you have now?
192. I have no clue if I had any more or any less from my hiatus... I didn't pay attention :I
4. Name 4 of your favorite artists on dA.
Only four?
5. Do you comment, fave, or both?
I generally fave, but I comment when I think I can say something in particular that I like.
6. Do you participate in club's contests here on dA?
Rarely. Next to never.
7. What is your most popular submission?
The deviation with the most comments is Eddsworld -- Fan Comic with 122 comments, while the most favourited one is Eddsworld-- Edd, Matt, and Tom, with 373 favourites. The most viewed deviation is Eddsworld-- Edd, Matt, and Tom with 13,805 views.
Really? The Eddsworld stuff? Geez... might as well sign me up on their team.
R.I.P. Edd. Brilliant work, man.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV show?
Sherlock... it may or may not be obvious.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Cats. They look fine, but... I think they can be better.
10. Summer or Winter?
Winter. Better to dress up than dress down.
11. Rain or sun?
I prefer rain. I live in a desert ><
13. PC or Mac?
PC.
14. Anime or Manga?
Both, but I generally prefer Manga more as I often use it as reference for drawing comic pages.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Unless we're looking at brand name on other sodas like Orange Soda... then both. I don't care, really. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ACTUAL COKE OR PEPSI.
16. Read or TV?
Both. Screen-plays are like comic books if you look at it the right way.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Recently, less than a half an hour. I want to start putting up my art pieces again. I've got a few good ones.
18. Name a hidden talent.
I can make my voice sound like Castiel from Supernatural, and I can laugh like Spongebob. My family hates it.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
Both. I'm not generally picky about animation styles.
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Anything not McDonalds.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books (no manga)?
The Phantom of the Opera
The Hobbit
22. Name 5 of your favorite bands/singers.
P!NK
The Beatles/Paul Mccartney/John Lennon/The other two (they all count as one in my opinion)
Gigi D'Agostino
Kelly Clarkson
Hans Zimmer
23. Are you a fast, slow or medium typist?
medium-fast. I haven't checked my speed recently, but last time it was 69 or something. No, that number is absolutely not dirty.
24. Do you like Denny's?
Only been like three times in the past couple years. I like it pretty well.
I wouldn't mind going again.
25. What is your favorite smiley?
The one on Benedict Cumberbatch's face
26. What is your favorite type of pie?
I like apple and pumpkin. I don't like cooked berries... berries in pastries are gross, unless in suggary jam form.
27. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Yes. Worst thing ever.
28. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Very much so. :3
29. Youtube and Facebook?
Youtube is where I listen to music. Facebook is where I talk to the Mormon people.
And then there's Tumblr...
30. Do you cosplay?
I wish I had the body for it. Still doesn't stop me though. Yes, I cosplay, just not well.
31. Fruits or sweets?
Depends on the fruits, depends on teh sweets.
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?!
Salted. At the movie theatre it's already made with butter. Why get more?
33. Have you skipped school?
I am not qualified to answer that question.
34. Have you been on a plane?
Yes. Pretty boring.
35. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yes. It's cold.
36. Have you been ice skating?
I feel like Bambi on the ice.
37. Favorite vacation spot?
San Jose. I like the ocean air, though it's terrible for my hair. And people wonder why I keep it tied back...
38. Ever been on TV?
Been in a movie once with my family as an extra. I was 8. It was one of the worst things, sitting in a church for five hours trying to get a shot right. I was so hungry...
39. Favorite salad and dressing?
Lettuce and carrots with ranch. School-lunch material, but preferably better quality. Cucumbers would not be shunned. Tomatos are gross.
40. What do you do to relax?
Reading. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch. Lying down. Drawing on strips of paper to decorate my journal/scrapbook. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch. Making yarn and bead bracelets. Writing in my journal. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch. Drawing. Writing. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch...
41. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Monsters University. I am an adult and I am comfortable saying that I would like to grow up to be a scarer. -w-
42. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled cheese. o( ̄ρ ̄)o
43. If you could go anywhere in the world...
London. Provided that I didn't have to try to walk the streets on my own... it's still a city.
44. Favorite time of the day?
Morning. It wouldn't have gotten the chance to get hot yet.
45. What did you want to be when you were little?
A vet. I loved animals. I still do.
46. What do you want to be now?
I could be a vet... but I'd rather be an artist/writer.
47. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Benedict Cumberbatch. Then I could try my hand at making him smile. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
48. What person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
That is none of your business. I will not specify a target if I say that I would kill someone.
49. When is your birthday?
December 18th. I'm almost exactly ten years older than my youngest brother, whose birthday is five days later.
50. Favorite type of ice-cream?
Strawberry cheesecake. I've always been a sucker for Cheesecake.
51. Last book you read?
The Hobbit... though technically I hadn't finished it XD
52. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
This question is irrellevant as I do not have a credit card. But if such a hypothetical piece of plastic existed in my posession... probably Hot Topic or a similar geek store.
53. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
I tend to buy. I don't feel like I have any junk worth trying to sell over the internet.
54. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
When my grandmother comes over (or anybody, really): "Do you have a boyfriend?" Please... boys, at this stage in my personal developement, are disgusting and have cooties. It's the men I'm more interested in ('men' meaning mature).
55. Favorite all time movie?
Phantom of the Opera -- 25th aniversary edition.
57. What are you listening to right now?
Moonlight Sonatta on some kind of electric keyboard.
58. What is the last thing you ate?
Grilled cheese and Spagetti-Os (because we didn't have regular tomato soup)
59. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
A dark lavender color. Mum always said I looked good in purple.
60. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair. I might or might not have a hair fetish... I'm not sure. I like running my fingers through hair. It just feels... nice, for some reason.
61. Favorite sport to play?
I don't do sports. But martial arts always holds a special place in my heart.
62. Favorite Day of the Year?
I have no idea.
63. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs. Especially from taller people... as long as they don't try to pick me up from the ground. I only like being lifted when I know it's happening. Even then I'm touchy.
64. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanilla. Though I do hate white milk... so chocolate there.
65. Favorite Board Game?
221B Baker Street. It's the only game I've played recently.
66. Favorite smells?
76. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Watch through a window or stand in it.
77. Favorite Disney character?
Belle. Who says I can't like a Disney princess? (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
78. Do you like coffee?
NO.
79. Tag 6 people
But it's midnight! I should be sleeping!
80. Say bye!
Bye! ヘ(^_^ヘ)
Quote: 
Video: 
Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch greet us to Comic-Con 2013. Screw you guys.
Progress on art: 
Once-LER fiction Chapter 5
(rough draft/writing)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^= )
Sketchdumps series
(digitally constructing the individual sketch dump pages)
9: The Story of 14 pt. 2
(halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
Surprise Loki picture
(Just
ONE MORE thing needs to be added... might take a while, depending on
the mailing system between London and the United States. I'm getting impatient. I might just post it and then post the second bit later. If you see this let me know what you want.)
1. What does your DeviantArt name mean and why?
Vampiric Yoshi: Kiyoshi Hebizumi is my penname, so I took 'Yoshi' and put that there. I also happen to like vampires, thus 'vampiric'.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you obsessed with nowadays?
When I joined - Star Trek. I was doing a fan comic that I still want to do but I'm finding issues with motivation. 9w9
Right now- Sherlock, Star Trek, Phantom of the Opera... lots of them, really. No one... unless being part of the Cumberbatch is a fandom?
3. How many watchers do you have now?
192. I have no clue if I had any more or any less from my hiatus... I didn't pay attention :I
4. Name 4 of your favorite artists on dA.
Only four?
5. Do you comment, fave, or both?
I generally fave, but I comment when I think I can say something in particular that I like.
6. Do you participate in club's contests here on dA?
Rarely. Next to never.
7. What is your most popular submission?
The deviation with the most comments is Eddsworld -- Fan Comic with 122 comments, while the most favourited one is Eddsworld-- Edd, Matt, and Tom, with 373 favourites. The most viewed deviation is Eddsworld-- Edd, Matt, and Tom with 13,805 views.
Really? The Eddsworld stuff? Geez... might as well sign me up on their team.
R.I.P. Edd. Brilliant work, man.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV show?
Sherlock... it may or may not be obvious.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Cats. They look fine, but... I think they can be better.
10. Summer or Winter?
Winter. Better to dress up than dress down.
11. Rain or sun?
I prefer rain. I live in a desert ><
13. PC or Mac?
PC.
14. Anime or Manga?
Both, but I generally prefer Manga more as I often use it as reference for drawing comic pages.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Unless we're looking at brand name on other sodas like Orange Soda... then both. I don't care, really. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ACTUAL COKE OR PEPSI.
16. Read or TV?
Both. Screen-plays are like comic books if you look at it the right way.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Recently, less than a half an hour. I want to start putting up my art pieces again. I've got a few good ones.
18. Name a hidden talent.
I can make my voice sound like Castiel from Supernatural, and I can laugh like Spongebob. My family hates it.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
Both. I'm not generally picky about animation styles.
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Anything not McDonalds.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books (no manga)?
The Hobbit
Sherlock Holmes
22. Name 5 of your favorite bands/singers.
The Beatles/Paul Mccartney/John Lennon/The other two (they all count as one in my opinion)
Gigi D'Agostino
Kelly Clarkson
Hans Zimmer
23. Are you a fast, slow or medium typist?
medium-fast. I haven't checked my speed recently, but last time it was 69 or something. No, that number is absolutely not dirty.
24. Do you like Denny's?
Only been like three times in the past couple years. I like it pretty well.
25. What is your favorite smiley?
The one on Benedict Cumberbatch's face
26. What is your favorite type of pie?
I like apple and pumpkin. I don't like cooked berries... berries in pastries are gross, unless in suggary jam form.
27. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Yes. Worst thing ever.
28. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Very much so. :3
29. Youtube and Facebook?
Youtube is where I listen to music. Facebook is where I talk to the Mormon people.
And then there's Tumblr...
30. Do you cosplay?
I wish I had the body for it. Still doesn't stop me though. Yes, I cosplay, just not well.
31. Fruits or sweets?
Depends on the fruits, depends on teh sweets.
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?!
Salted. At the movie theatre it's already made with butter. Why get more?
33. Have you skipped school?
I am not qualified to answer that question.
34. Have you been on a plane?
Yes. Pretty boring.
35. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yes. It's cold.
36. Have you been ice skating?
I feel like Bambi on the ice.
37. Favorite vacation spot?
San Jose. I like the ocean air, though it's terrible for my hair. And people wonder why I keep it tied back...
38. Ever been on TV?
Been in a movie once with my family as an extra. I was 8. It was one of the worst things, sitting in a church for five hours trying to get a shot right. I was so hungry...
39. Favorite salad and dressing?
Lettuce and carrots with ranch. School-lunch material, but preferably better quality. Cucumbers would not be shunned. Tomatos are gross.
40. What do you do to relax?
Reading. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch. Lying down. Drawing on strips of paper to decorate my journal/scrapbook. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch. Making yarn and bead bracelets. Writing in my journal. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch. Drawing. Writing. Looking at Benedict Cumberbatch...
41. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Monsters University. I am an adult and I am comfortable saying that I would like to grow up to be a scarer. -w-
42. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled cheese. o( ̄ρ ̄)o
43. If you could go anywhere in the world...
London. Provided that I didn't have to try to walk the streets on my own... it's still a city.
44. Favorite time of the day?
Morning. It wouldn't have gotten the chance to get hot yet.
45. What did you want to be when you were little?
A vet. I loved animals. I still do.
46. What do you want to be now?
I could be a vet... but I'd rather be an artist/writer.
47. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Benedict Cumberbatch. Then I could try my hand at making him smile. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
48. What person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
That is none of your business. I will not specify a target if I say that I would kill someone.
49. When is your birthday?
December 18th. I'm almost exactly ten years older than my youngest brother, whose birthday is five days later.
50. Favorite type of ice-cream?
Strawberry cheesecake. I've always been a sucker for Cheesecake.
51. Last book you read?
The Hobbit... though technically I hadn't finished it XD
52. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
This question is irrellevant as I do not have a credit card. But if such a hypothetical piece of plastic existed in my posession... probably Hot Topic or a similar geek store.
53. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
I tend to buy. I don't feel like I have any junk worth trying to sell over the internet.
54. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
When my grandmother comes over (or anybody, really): "Do you have a boyfriend?" Please... boys, at this stage in my personal developement, are disgusting and have cooties. It's the men I'm more interested in ('men' meaning mature).
55. Favorite all time movie?
Phantom of the Opera -- 25th aniversary edition.
57. What are you listening to right now?
Moonlight Sonatta on some kind of electric keyboard.
58. What is the last thing you ate?
Grilled cheese and Spagetti-Os (because we didn't have regular tomato soup)
59. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
A dark lavender color. Mum always said I looked good in purple.
60. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair. I might or might not have a hair fetish... I'm not sure. I like running my fingers through hair. It just feels... nice, for some reason.
61. Favorite sport to play?
I don't do sports. But martial arts always holds a special place in my heart.
62. Favorite Day of the Year?
I have no idea.
63. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs. Especially from taller people... as long as they don't try to pick me up from the ground. I only like being lifted when I know it's happening. Even then I'm touchy.
64. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanilla. Though I do hate white milk... so chocolate there.
65. Favorite Board Game?
221B Baker Street. It's the only game I've played recently.
66. Favorite smells?
Cake frosting and my cat. Not together, though.
67. What inspires you?
Music. I get a lot of good story ideas from music. Also from real life events, be they good or bad.
68. Do you have any piercings?
No. Too dangerous. Almost did though last week... lesson: don't hold your cat when you're being surrounded by a bunch of dogs. (ouch)
69. How many siblings do you have?
I am the oldest of four. Doesn't say much though when they're all going to outgrow me...
70. Bacon bits or Croutons?
Both. I'll eat both... as long as there are no tomatos.
71. Favorite Day of the Week?
Sunday.
72. Favorite phrase?
67. What inspires you?
Music. I get a lot of good story ideas from music. Also from real life events, be they good or bad.
68. Do you have any piercings?
No. Too dangerous. Almost did though last week... lesson: don't hold your cat when you're being surrounded by a bunch of dogs. (ouch)
69. How many siblings do you have?
I am the oldest of four. Doesn't say much though when they're all going to outgrow me...
70. Bacon bits or Croutons?
Both. I'll eat both... as long as there are no tomatos.
71. Favorite Day of the Week?
Sunday.
72. Favorite phrase?
"Are you for serious?"
73. Favorite restaurant?
Panda Express. I love asian.
74. Favorite animal?
Cats. Any breed, really... but I'd only like three or less in the house, thank you.
75. Favorite thing to do outside?
Stand in the rain (✿◕‿◕✿)
73. Favorite restaurant?
Panda Express. I love asian.
74. Favorite animal?
Cats. Any breed, really... but I'd only like three or less in the house, thank you.
75. Favorite thing to do outside?
Stand in the rain (✿◕‿◕✿)
76. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Watch through a window or stand in it.
77. Favorite Disney character?
Belle. Who says I can't like a Disney princess? (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
78. Do you like coffee?
NO.
79. Tag 6 people
But it's midnight! I should be sleeping!
Bye! ヘ(^_^ヘ)
"I drag a lot of stuff round with me that I don't need."
~Benedict Cumberbatch
Me too, Benny. -w-
~Benedict Cumberbatch
Me too, Benny. -w-
Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch greet us to Comic-Con 2013. Screw you guys.
-
Mood:
Content
- Reading: The Hobbit. MARTIN FREEMAN
- Playing: Skyrim, Minecraft
No comments:
Post a Comment