Thursday, August 15, 2013

Living Without Sherlock Page 30 - Turning Point pt. 16


Just for clarification, the middle panel with the thought about the 'sheep' is the assassin's thought.

This is probably the most I have edited a page on Photoshop, with screen tones and some shading going on here. Plus, there was no way I could draw all those action lines by hand without wanting to kill myself.

I have issues with the gun. I have no idea what kind it is and all I have in way of a reference picture is a shadowed screencap.


Someone know what kind of gun it is? It's definitely larger than my .22 revolver, I think.

In this situation... yes. I would shoot someone dead. I don't know what you think it says about me, but I think it says that I'm not afraid to defend myself and others.

-------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive

No comments: