Friday, May 23, 2014

[Sketch Dump] Demon Angel - 4


Sketch Dump  Demon Angel  4 by VampiricYoshi on deviantART

There's quite a few sketches of Taylor here... including those horrible ones where she has those awful pigtaiils... I don't know what I was thinking.

There's a headshot of Terri, Colton, and Leo's brother and then a shot of what Leo's brother looks like without his shirt (to show off his 'corpse' parts of course). I still have no idea what to name him or if he'll even be in the comic.

Then I have a picture of Leo in a full suit -- this may never happen in the comic, as Leo is very lazy and only goes as far as pants and a shirt usually.

And then there's baby Leo. Lookit his little bony feet~♥

The symbol in the middle is supposed to be the family seal for Leo's family, but I'm still working on it. It's supposed to be a wing and a scythe.

Should I put a warning on because of Demon boy's physical attributes? Let me know if it makes anyone uncomfortable and I'll put a warning on it.
-

This is a sketch dump for my comic Demon Angel.

More Demon Angel work here.

Tumblr link here.

--

Comments, if you please.

Character Taylor, Character Leo, unnamed Character, Character Colton, Character Terri, Demon Angel, Reaper family crest, Art (c) me

No comments: