Updates (because its about time)
- by VampiricYoshi, Moments ago
- Journals / Personal
It's been a LONG time since I've updated this. So here goes...
I've been busy/procrastinating quite a bit lately. For the past year or so. Many things can be blamed -- Tumblr, my job, my ASD, moving...
But most of it boils down to me lacking a bit in motivation. I've been trying to keep up by feeding you guys sketch dumps. I haven't stopped drawing of course, but I'm not drawing/writing anything really content-worthy. Working on it though. Hopefully I can get into the swing of things soon!
Another thing -- I'm deciding to change my upload date to Sundays. I keep forgetting to do it on Fridays as I do have work, so I'm moving it to Sunday. Hopefully this'll keep my uploads more regular.
Until next time!
~Yoshi
Quote: 
Video: 
[link]. Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn Neville. Sort of a haunting song about twins.
Progress on art: 
Once-LER fiction Chapter 5
(rough draft/writing)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(No ideas right now)
Sketchdumps series
(digitally constructing the individual sketch dump pages)
9: The Story of 14 pt. 2
(halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
Transformers Ch. 20
(This one's being really difficult to start for some reason. Like, I KNOW what happens, but to start it... ugh)
I've been busy/procrastinating quite a bit lately. For the past year or so. Many things can be blamed -- Tumblr, my job, my ASD, moving...
But most of it boils down to me lacking a bit in motivation. I've been trying to keep up by feeding you guys sketch dumps. I haven't stopped drawing of course, but I'm not drawing/writing anything really content-worthy. Working on it though. Hopefully I can get into the swing of things soon!
Another thing -- I'm deciding to change my upload date to Sundays. I keep forgetting to do it on Fridays as I do have work, so I'm moving it to Sunday. Hopefully this'll keep my uploads more regular.
Until next time!
~Yoshi
"Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment."
Horace, a Roman poet BCE
Horace, a Roman poet BCE
[link]. Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn Neville. Sort of a haunting song about twins.
- Mood:
Cheerful
- Reading: Nothing cuz im lazy
- Drinking: Water
No comments:
Post a Comment