Monday, November 23, 2015

[Comic] Undertale - Saying too Much (page 1)


Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 1 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt

Undertale: Saying too Much

Based off of a voice recording made by SushinFood on Tumblr.

Page 1: What tolerance?

||Next (coming soon)
Dialogue (in case you can't read my handwriting):
Grillby: Sans. I don't appreciate you drinking this much. It goes right through you.
SFX: drip
Sans: *heh! hah... *yeah, i got a pretty low alcohol tolerance. ;) (Wink)
Grillby: 
No, Sans, I mean it goes right through you and onto my floor.
SFX: dripGrillby: You're a skeleton; you have no stomach.
--

When I first heard the recording I immediately got the thought that I had to draw this out. I just wanted to. So badly. So here it is!

This is the first time I've drawn Grillby. And yeah, I gave him a ribbon tie instead of a bow tie. Honestly... I thought it would look better...? Sweating a little... 

I hope this was worth the wee bit of hype I put out! I will continue to upload pages (thirteen in all) each day. At the end, I encourage you all to listen to the voice piece made by SushinFood as you read along if possible.

--

Tumblr Link

--

Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!

Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushinfood.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal.

No comments: