DA 16th Birthday by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Late in the day, I know. I had no idea what to do at first and it took a while just filling in blocks, trying to come up with some semblance of would be even remotely creative.
One problem I ran into while filling in was that the lines kept getting thinner as I filled it in, so in the end I took a new template, removed the white, and layered it over the finished product so that it retained the original line thickness. Things I did was get put in a couple pencils, a couple hearts, a colored pencil, a spray can, an owl, a bird, hearts, a Deviant 'Fella mascot, and then the deviant art logo. As well as '16' because happy 16th birthday XD
Template created by Patricio Betteo betteo
Provided by DeviantArt
Happy 16th birthday
Tumblr Link
No comments:
Post a Comment