9: The Story of 14- pt 2 pg 1 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Page 1: Time Disillusionment
《Part 1 Page1|〈 Part 1 End|〈 Part 1.5 End||Next〉
Dialogue:
SFX: SCRAPE!!
14: *sigh*
14 (Inner Monologue): Seven days.
SFX: drop
poof
14 (Inner Monologue): It's only been seven days since I left that cathedral.
Somehow...
It seems like it's been so much LONGER than that.
--
I wonder why, little 14? Maybe because it took me SEVEN FRACKING YEARS TO FINISH ALL 45 PAGES OF THIS WHOLE PIECE OF TRASH?? XD (I did not plan this dialogue for this moment I swear)
I'm sorry. I know, the I deserve a beating for this. I'm deeply sorry. XD
--
Tumblr Link
--
Note: Go ahead and commment! I want to hear from you!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art, 14, and any additional story is by me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment