This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Demon Angel: Chapter 1
Page six. Love it or loath it.
The rest of the pages will be put up on my Deviant Art page.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are Amazing! I LOVE your drawings! Anime and Manga Rock!! You're a great animator! Wonderful job. I wish I could draw like you, I'll practice! YAY! I LOVE YOUR BLOG SPOT!
AWESOME! Thank you for sharing your info so I could look at your work. I sat here with my mouth cocked open for a half an hour looking at your drawings and animations. EXCELLENT work. I really enjoyed it.
3 comments:
You are Amazing! I LOVE your drawings! Anime and Manga Rock!! You're a great animator! Wonderful job. I wish I could draw like you, I'll practice! YAY! I LOVE YOUR BLOG SPOT!
Your drawings are awsome! Demon Angel is Wicked! I love your drawings and comics!
AWESOME! Thank you for sharing your info so I could look at your work. I sat here with my mouth cocked open for a half an hour looking at your drawings and animations. EXCELLENT work. I really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment