This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
I'm amazed! Your work just gets better and better and seeing this in color is powerful! Hope your having a great spring break too!
the ruffles on the skirt are looking really nice. you are getting so good at wrinkles. ;DSarah
AAAHHHHH!!! ROSE!!! :O I love it. If I didn't tell you already. :)--> K-chan!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm amazed! Your work just gets better and better and seeing this in color is powerful! Hope your having a great spring break too!
the ruffles on the skirt are looking really nice. you are getting so good at wrinkles. ;D
Sarah
AAAHHHHH!!! ROSE!!! :O I love it. If I didn't tell you already. :)
--> K-chan!!!
Post a Comment