For other Drawings go to vampiricyoshi.deviantart.com. This site is mostly for my more life-related drawings.
This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
I'm not afraid to taze you!
Wow... it's been a long time since the last time I had posted on here. Anyway, now I'm a junior in highschool (man, I'm old) and I'm taking a law enforcement class. During class I had doodled a chibi (japanese word for 'short' or 'small' ) version of my teacher. He liked it so I made a better version for him. :3
For other Drawings go to vampiricyoshi.deviantart.com. This site is mostly for my more life-related drawings.
For other Drawings go to vampiricyoshi.deviantart.com. This site is mostly for my more life-related drawings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment