

OOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY GOOOSSSSHHHHH....
This is the first time (that's a lie: look at Wheelie here) I've done a photo manipulation with drawing on the actual photo. This is me (avatar me) modeling my Doctor Who scarf that I had made just before Christmas (drawing of it right here).
Gosh, this whole thing was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be! First I removed myself from the picture in a new layer; did some touch-up on the curtains right behind me there. Then with a layer copy where I'm still in the picture I removed the background and used my figure as a ghost to help in drawing.
With a third copy I cut out everything BUT the scarf because that's what I'm showing off.
This is a home-made replica of the scarf worn by Tom Baker as the 4th Doctor. It took a few weeks, but when I was done I was able to whip up two more for a couple friends of mine for Christmas presents. :D
I used classic colored wool yarn and a scarf loom.
Photo-editing done on Photoshop CS5 :D
I am happy with how it turned out, but even with the ghost it looks like the proportions on the figure there are weird-looking. X(
Doctor Who (c) BBC
Art (c) me -- don't steal it or the Doctor'll drop the Tardis on you or something
No comments:
Post a Comment