Saturday, November 26, 2011

Movie Review: "The Muppets"

"The Muppet Movie": :star::star::star::star::star: Five Stars! :D
Note: These are my own ratings, not the official rating... whatever that means XD

GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!! Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit....

As you can see, I enjoyed the movie. I didn't grow up with the Muppets like most kids my age (because I lived under a rock) and I only truly discovered them for what they were a few months ago. But I knew enough that they were probably the greatest thing that the 90s had to offer us, and that my generation in high school was severely deprived of them.

I saw the previews for this movie and I didn't think much of it because Disney sucks in this day and age (except for The Princess and the Frog -- that was awesome) and I thought it was just a Disney way to try and make a few million dollars off of some kind of resurrected piece of fail. Well... it was (I can't count how many product placements there were in that movie)
:iconblankspace2plz::icondotdotdotplz:
:iconwhatdidyoujustsayplz:

But it was most definitely not a fail! It was everything I expected, excepting the fact that it didn't suck! You can't imagine how happy I was to see this thing turn into the greatest comedy movie that I had seen this year.

It was also fun playing I Spy with the movie in trying to find as many obscure celebrities as possible (Mickey Rooney as an example). I was kinda bad at the game (because I lived under a rock, as I said before), but it was still great fun.

One more reason that I loved this movie so much: Big Bang Theory's Sheldon (Jim Parsons) as the human version of Walter. Can it get any better than that? 8D Well, maybe it can... but it was still awesome!!

In conclusion: Awesome movie, go and see it or miss out on the greatest thing ever. :iconkermityayplz:

One more thing: Not a Beiber in sight! :dummy:

--

Anyway, onto some business stuff. Those sketches that I mentioned in the last journal are getting computerized right now and are looking awesome already. I don't have an ETA for them, but I just have to say they'll be worth the wait. I'm in between jobs right now though, so bear with me okay? But there will not be any lack of art (as long as I can get into the public library for internet) because a few months ago I had a creation spree on the Spore Creature Creator (look it up -- it's a great game) and I took pictures of everything I made. That sounded a tad evil, so...

:iconshionlaughplz:BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!:iconkiralaughplz:

:bulletgreen:Quote: :D
Fozzie: Oh, I'm so nervous. If I'm not funny, I won't be able to live with myself.
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Well, then you'll have to get another apartment, won't you?

I wouldn't want to live with him either. Heh heh heh heh heh hoo hoo hoo!

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
Mahna Mahnan. One of the best music skits from the Muppet Show.

:bulletpink:Musical Playlists:
Kiyoshi's Playlist - My personal favorites when it comes to songs; this playlist is currently on my blog, which none of you will ever get to see at all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Well, hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Surprisingly, it's completely free of Beatles... weird...
Disney Songs - I don't care if you people like Disney or not, I love it! Over a hundred Disney songs in different languages, styles, and cover songs in there as well.
Parodies and Randomness - If you like Weird Al, this is the place. If you like songs that make fun of well-known movies, this is the place. If you like being looked at funny when you sing these songs aloud.... well, come here, I guess. I'm not paying for your stay in the mental correctional facility, so you can't blame me for anything that leads up to that.
Homestar Runner - a collection of songs from your favorite characters down at HomestarRunner.com. Has anyone ever made one of these before without getting sued? Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. Aw heck, what to I know? XD
Phantom of the Opera - ♪The Phaaaaa~aaaantom of the Opera is there~ Inside your mind♫ If you don't care for Andrew Lloyd Webber, I am more than happy to tell you that not only his compositions (save pieces from the sequel Love Never Dies) make up this playlists, but there is classical selections as described in the book by Gaston Leroux that one can listen to to feel more in the atmosphere of the Opera House in 1880.

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Rough Draft)
:pointr: Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Rough Draft)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketch/inking)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketching-- story development)
:pointr: Short Story :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (In hiatus)
:pointr: Surprise Fanfiction :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: (writing and story development with help from my good friend Koth54321.)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 Part 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (drawing it up)
  • Mood: Thrilled
  • Listening to: Mahna Mahnam
  • Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band

No comments: