Ask Kitty Spy 1 - Hats by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
"Did Engie say something?"
|Next〉
So this is Kat's first response to an Ask. I've got a couple others in queue, but Photoshop's decided to flip out when I'm on it for too long. <_ almost="" annoying.="" br="" done="" good="" he="" it="" rather="" s="" second="" set="" so="" that="" though="">
The Engineer's name is Clark Dale, by the way. You can ask him stuff too, if you want to. He's like Kat's dad or something (she may act like an adult, but she's only 17 -- cats are mature sooner than humans).
Ask Kitty-Spy
--
Comments are lovely!
Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve
Kat, Dale, and art (c) me -- please do not steal.
|Next〉
So this is Kat's first response to an Ask. I've got a couple others in queue, but Photoshop's decided to flip out when I'm on it for too long. <_ almost="" annoying.="" br="" done="" good="" he="" it="" rather="" s="" second="" set="" so="" that="" though="">
The Engineer's name is Clark Dale, by the way. You can ask him stuff too, if you want to. He's like Kat's dad or something (she may act like an adult, but she's only 17 -- cats are mature sooner than humans).
Ask Kitty-Spy
--
Comments are lovely!
Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve
Kat, Dale, and art (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment