Ask Kitty Spy 5 - Catnip by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
I ended up eating the catnip.
《First〈Previous||Next... Coming soon〉
Kat's fifth question. Introducing characters Boba the Pyro, Jay the Scout, and Kelsey the Soldier (who is very much a male, by the way XD I'm sticking with the canon that the soldier has a girl's name, even though Kelsey's technically unisex).
Reblog on Tumblr
Ask Kitty-Spy
--
Comments are lovely!
Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve
Kat and art (c) me -- please do not steal.
《First〈Previous||Next... Coming soon〉
Kat's fifth question. Introducing characters Boba the Pyro, Jay the Scout, and Kelsey the Soldier (who is very much a male, by the way XD I'm sticking with the canon that the soldier has a girl's name, even though Kelsey's technically unisex).
Reblog on Tumblr
Ask Kitty-Spy
--
Comments are lovely!
Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve
Kat and art (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment