Friday, May 17, 2013

[Journal] Movie Review: The Croods

"The Croods" :star::star::star::star-half::star-empty: Three-point-five stars.
Note: These ratings are based on my own opinion, whether the movie was actually good or not.

I... I think I've found a cartoon movie that I'm actually too old for. :I

The plot was fine. So was the animation, the action, the calm, everything. My problem with it though is that it wasn't -- as ridiculous as it sounds -- realistic enough.

They get shoes. But then... where did they go? Did they just take them off and throw them away? Why did Thug still have his conch when he CLEARLY threw it away?

I'm just overanalyzing... I probably wasn't in the right mood to watch it, I don't know.

Three-month hiatus and the first thing you guys get is a crappy movie review. I'm sorry.

~Kiyoshi

:bulletgreen:Quote: :love:
Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.
~Jane Wagner, Lily Tomlin in "The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe"

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
Dark Waltz by Hayley Westerna. Discoverd this song just today. Not a bad piece, actually. I really like it. :3

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: Once-LER fiction Chapter 5 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft/writing)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^= )
:pointr: Sketchdumps series :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (digitally constructing the individual sketch dump pages)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 pt. 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
:pointr: Surprise Loki picture :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: (Just ONE MORE thing needs to be added... might take a while, depending on the mailing system between London and the United States. I'm getting impatient. I might just post it and then post the second bit later. If you see this let me know what you want.)
  • Mood: Tired
  • Reading: The Hobbit. I can\'t stop imagining Martin Fr
  • Playing: Skyrim, Minecraft

No comments: