Slendermane and Applebloom by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
I was doodling in my sketch book and I decided to do a Slendermane picture. I tried to make him all tall and... well... slender, but he looks like a pale giraffe to me XD
The head is based on this Slendermane by =CrimsonsReign, but other than that I tried to make my own creation as well.
Fun fact: this is the first time I've ever drawn Applebloom. :3
--
My Little Pony: FiM (c) Hasbro and Lauren Faust
Slenderman concept (c) I don't even know, actually. >.> He's theirs though
Art and this version of Slendermane (c) me -- please do not steal... or there is no running for you ʘ‿ʘ
Please ask me if you want to post this on Tumblr. I'm probably not going to do it myself, but you can AS LONG AS YOU ASK!!
Note: this piece is available for purchase as a print on DeviantART.com
No comments:
Post a Comment