Thursday, December 26, 2013

California Trip 2013 - Day 1

Santa Claus was particularly generous this year! He must have seen our family and said "Hey -- these folks deserve a fantastic family vacation!" Magic was swirled and on Christmas day we received news that hey! We get to go to California! Whoo-hoo!

Waking up at 6:30 in the morning is never fun for me. I wake up at the crack of 10. But luckily I had a fifteen-hour trip waiting for me, where I could sleep and dream as much as I please.

Going on this trip is the entire family: Betty and Lisa Louvar, Cole, Cheyenne, and Zack Baker, and me. ☺

Fifteen hours later, with surprisingly minimal crying and whining and tiny bladder issues, we are here at our hotel.

Panda Express - It's what's for dinner

Sofa tables are a thing!

Eat up, Betty, if you want to keep up with Cole. Om nom nom nom!
And now, it is bed time. Despite sleeping half the day away with my MP3 player on at full blast, I think I'm ready to sleep through the night. ☺

No comments: