Friday, December 13, 2013

[Digital Drawing] Lokirin


Lokirin by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

I've had this thing done for ages. I have no excuse for not uploading it.

As the name implies, this is Loki as a Kirin in the style of Lauren Faust's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I rather like this design (though my style of it has evolved a bit since this picture).

This picture depicts him Jötunheimr, which I drew entirely in Photoshop. I think the landscape looks awfully messy, the way I drew it. :/ Sorry about that. But I like the background.

I remember that I goofed and forgot to add shading to the Lokirin. Whoops :I

P.S- YES, I realize that a Kirin is supposed to be a good omen. I wasn't really think of the mythology when I created him, and now I can't change my headcanon. Sorry about that. :I

Tumblr Post

--

I love comments. Also, Lokirin's a diva who wants attention so you'd probably better leave some.
Loki Laufeyson (c) MARVEL.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (c) Hasbro and Lauren Faust
Art (c) me -- please do not steal it or Loki will come and find you.


Note: this piece is available as a print or other merchandise on DeviantART.com

No comments: