Pokemon - sketch dump 1 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
I only started playing Pokemon a few years ago. I mean, I did have Pokemon Stadium on the Nintendo 64, but there was no campaign and I couldn't catch my own Pokemon. My first real experience was in 2012 when my roommate gave me her old Gameboy Color (I still have it) and let me play her Pokemon Blue game. I kinda fell in love with the game. I did like Pokemon before, but that was just the anime.
I named the ‘main four’ Pokemon after the Clone Commandos of Delta Squad, which were part of a game I had played shortly before this time. Squirtle was Boss, Bulbasaur was Fixer, Charmander was Scorch, and Pikachu was Sev. THough my first Charmander I named Carth. I’m currently trying to recreate the team in Pokemon X.
--
Tumblr Link
--
Pokemon (c) The Pokemon Company and Nintendo
Art (c) me -- please do not steal
No comments:
Post a Comment