Video Games - Sketch Dump 1 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Now for something a little different:
HALO.
Backstory -- it took me a ridiculously long time to actually start playing HALO because it came out when I was a kid. My cousins, who were my same age, played it but I took the M rating seriously and I never touched it. Until I actually bought the first game when I was 18 years old I hardly ever touched it. I quickly found that I enjoyed it, though I don't regret waiting so long.
My favorite game of the series is HALO: Reach. I practically fell in love with Jorge when I first saw him. That game was so heart-wrenching.
I've been paying Team Fortress 2 on and off for the past few years. My first game consisted of many deaths. I played the Sniper and the Spy quite a bit, but I was pretty bad at it. But hey! I'm getting better! Why, just the other month I beat my backstab record with two backstabs!
I haven't seen Red vs Blue in a while. But my favorite characters are Church and Caboose. Why can't love Caboose? He's so adorable. This is what I thought he might look like under his helmet.
BTW, if you want to watch Red vs Blue, viewer discretion is strongly advised. It consists of mostly college level humor.
--
Tumblr Link
--
HALO (c) Bungie, 343 Industries, and Microsoft Studios
Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve
Red vs Blue (c) RoosterTeeth
No comments:
Post a Comment