Sunday, May 1, 2016

[Sketch Dump] BBC - 5 Feat. an OC! (what a shock)


BBC - Sketch Dump 5 Feat. an OC! (what a shock) by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt

Years ago I did make a companion OC named Henrietta Jean-Pierre, an American-born Frenchie with an attitude. She is smol. So smol. So mad. 

I really don't know if I love her or not -- I haven't done anything with her at all. So... she just kind of exists. I did originally start planning a story with her that involved the Sontarans creating some kind of biological weapon that would infect people and turn them into zombies and Hetti's neighbors were infected and the Doctor and Donna would show up to whisk her away to stop the Sontarans... 

And that's as far as I got. I lost interest in this pretty quickly so Hetti's just kind of floating around with no real purpose.

And also here we have ponies of the Doctor, Sherlock and John. Brace yourself for more in the next dump.

--

Tumblr Link

--

Doctor Who and Sherlock (c) BBC
My Little Pony (c) Hasbro and fyre-flye
Art and Hetti (c) me -- please do not steal.

No comments: