Fantasy - Sketch Dump 3 Feat. LOTR and The Hobbit by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
I haven't played Lord of the Rings Online in a while. I had an elf Guardian.
Then there's some drawings I did when reading The Hobbit to a kid and I was explaining to him what was happening. We never finished the book though.
There's also a Khajiit drawing toward the bottom, under Old Took.
Finally there's a picture of a demon creature that had been featured in the Nightmare on 13th Haunted House in Salt Lake City, Utah. I don't know if he's still going to be there this year, but he was there back in 2012. The character walked on stilts, had a full face mask, and articulate wings that flapped. It was pretty cool.
--
Tumblr Link
--
Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (c) JRR Tolkien
Skyrim (c) Bethesda
Demon (c) Nightmare on 13th
Art (c) me -- please do not steal
No comments:
Post a Comment