![]() |
| ^^^ Click for fiction ^^^ |
The Lorax
Banana Season
Chapter 4
《Cover page〈Chapter 3||Chapter 5... coming soon〉
Link to FanFiction.net upload (coming soon)
Summary:
In which Janna begins to learn how hard life really is for a Once-Ler trying to sell a Thneed. And tomatoes are definitely a fruit.
--
I feel like I rushed in editing this one, so if you spot any typos don't hesitate to tell me.
I don't know when I'll have Chapter 5 ready. I've had a million other things going on and I might end up rewriting or completely scrapping what I have so far and starting again. Who knows.
--
Comments are love for the Once-LER, and anyone who has seen the movie would know that this guy needs as much of it as he can get.
Cover Art:
Guitar Shape
Dr. Seuss Font
The Lorax (c) Dr. Seuss and Universal Studios
Cover art, writing, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.
Banana Season
Chapter 4
《Cover page〈Chapter 3||Chapter 5... coming soon〉
Link to FanFiction.net upload (coming soon)
Summary:
In which Janna begins to learn how hard life really is for a Once-Ler trying to sell a Thneed. And tomatoes are definitely a fruit.
--
I feel like I rushed in editing this one, so if you spot any typos don't hesitate to tell me.
I don't know when I'll have Chapter 5 ready. I've had a million other things going on and I might end up rewriting or completely scrapping what I have so far and starting again. Who knows.
--
Comments are love for the Once-LER, and anyone who has seen the movie would know that this guy needs as much of it as he can get.
Cover Art:
Guitar Shape
Dr. Seuss Font
The Lorax (c) Dr. Seuss and Universal Studios
Cover art, writing, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.

No comments:
Post a Comment