Thursday, May 31, 2012

Living Without Sherlock Page 15 - Turning Point pt. 1


Here we'll begin the next story arc in the Living Without Sherlock series. We'll go a bit back in time to events during the Series 2 episode "The Reichenbach Fall" and learn how Mrs Hudson and I learn about the turning point of everyone's lives. It won't take too many pages for people who have seen the episode to understand exactly when this arc is supposed to take place.

I am slowly getting better at drawing cats. I don't want to make them so realistic that they never have any emotion, but I also don't want to make them really cartoony so that they can't be taken seriously. I know exactly what I want and I'm working toward it. Agnes herself seems to be a very expressive kitty, and if you've met her you'd know what I'm talking about. X3

This arc isn't even done being drawn yet, but I've drafted out all the dialogue and events - which is easy to do first - and then I can work on placing pictures around the words.

I got the picture for the first panel here and worked with it a bit on Photoshop CS5 (using the charcoal filter) to get it to blend in better with my drawings.

What if Richard Brook was Real fiction.

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive

No comments: