Thursday, May 3, 2012

Meme, meme, meme, meme....

Tagged by :iconpapavia-lorraine97:

Been a while since I've done one of these... Let's have at it, shall we? ^^

RULES:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. (But I don't wanna :C)
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (Nooooo....)
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. (Can't hear you over my laziness)
6. No tag backs. (boo)
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people. (Thhbbt!! Who does this anymore? Tagging, I mean.)

¤Basically... screw the rules, I have imagination :iconimaginationplz: XD

5 things about me:
◦ I have biting sarcasm and I have to say "that was a joke" afterward. Darn me for being so Vulcan-like.
◦ I used to pride myself for being such a naïve-minded child. Used to. I blame my parents XD
◦ There was this one time I ate a robin's egg off the ground after Easter in my childhood. I thought it was a chocolate candy egg. Imagine my surprise... :sunnysideup:
◦ My brother worries about me because I have dreams about killing people (only evil people though, like Moriarty XP)
◦ I might possibly be asexual. o___o But not in the awesome(?) Sherlockian way. Better than being a sociopath at least. And for some reason I am a hopeless romantic...
◦ I fully support any sexual orientation, be they hetro, homo, bi, and a(sexual). Why yes, I am a Mormon. Doesn't mean I agree with some of the others though. ._.

Whoops, that's six. Oh well. The last one's important enough.

QUESTIONS:
1. Do you like Disney films? If yes, which is your favourite and why?
    ◦ Why yes. Yes I do. :meow: I particularly like Beauty and the Beast though because I'm into that sort of thing I guess. It's like a happy Phantom of the Opera. Plus, I'm a sucker for musicals.
2. Have you ever played a Legend of Zelda game? If yes, which one and did you like it?
    ◦ Bits and pieces of other games, but the one I've spent most of my time on (and am currently stuck on) is the old-timey no color Link's Awakening. Why is it called The Legend of Zelda when Zelda's not even in this one?
3. Describe yourself as honestly as you can in 5 words!
    ◦ I. AM. A. BIG. NERD. :B
4. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
    ◦ John Watson. I think Sherlock Holmes would be the perfect clash to my personality, and it would be quite the challenge to have to deal with him. Just as long as I can take a break eventually... Ooh! And to also be a crack-shot with a pistol?? Heck Yeah!
5. Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
    ◦ Either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Mostly Ravenclaw because I'm clever (seriously not trying to be stuck-up here), but I would get bad grades because I hate homework. XD :iconravenclawddiplz::iconravenclawddiiplz:
6. Have you ever been to London?
    ◦ No. And I'm not sure I want to go. The tourism looks swell, but I'm not really a big city person. Though being just another person in the crowd seems like a nice idea. Plus.... Baker Street.
7. If you could live in any time period, when and why would you want at that time?
    ◦ I'm gonna go ahead and assume this includes a place too. England/Britain/UK in the 1960s. The clothing style back then doesn't appeal to me, but the Beatles do!
:iconyellowsubmarine1plz::iconyellowsubmarine2plz::iconyellowsubmarine3plz::iconyellowsubmarine4plz:
8. Favourite mode of transport? (real or fictional)
    ◦ The Tardis. Because it's the Tardis. Need I mention it's the Tardis? :icontardisplz:
9. Which song do you think most represents how you feel right now?
    ◦ Pink Floyd's The Wall. ._. I'm just feeling rebellious for some reason.
10. Tell us something strange about yourself...
    ◦ My brain has deleted most of my childhood. I'm glad for that more than frustrated. But now I need to work on selective deletion.
11. Finally, DO YOU BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK HOLMES? (I'm obsessed, I know)
    ◦ :iconnotimpressedplz::iconimsonotimpressedplz::iconimrlynotimpressedplz::iconmadlynotimpressedplz: YOU DOUBT MY LOYALTIES??

Just so you see how much of a lunatic I am.

My Questions: (I suppose)
1. If you are a man: Do you watch My Little Pony? If you are a woman: Who's going to see The Avengers?
2. You find $100 (or just a lot of money) on the ground. What do you do?
3. $1,000? (A lot more money?)
4. Got any weird bodily talents? (Nothing dirty; just double joints and stuff please)
5. There is something in the sky. What is it?
6. Do you believe in ghosts? (Because I certainly do.)
7. Oh no! A spider! Do something!
8. Got/Had/Will Have any pets? What is it/are they?
9. Favorite animal at the zoo?
10. Sweet or Sour?
11. Wanna explore the Galaxy in the Tardis with me? :D

Not tagging, so if you want to do it just do it.

I REGRET NOTHING!!!

♥~
Kiyoshi Hebizumi 0_^~*

:bulletgreen:Quote: :kitty:
My kitty was staring out the window clucking like a chicken. Not kidding. She is so random XD

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
TF2: How the Medic Lost His Medical License. This may be a plausible theory... Warning: Based on an M-rated PC game. Blood and swearing, though I think it's nothing past PG-13.

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: :shamrock: St. Patrick's Day picture/comic :shamrock: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Sketched -- Once-LER-related WHY IS IT TAKING SO MUDDA-FRAKKIN' LONG???!? D8< [that may be as close as you'll get to severely dirty swearing with me])
:pointr: Once-LER fiction Chapter 4 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (Writing. Might be up on the 11th rather than the 4th)
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Short[?] Hiatus)
:pointr: Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Hiatus)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^=)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Short [hopefully] Hiatus)
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Um...)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Hiatus)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-half: (Short Hiatus?)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 Part 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Hiatus)
  • Mood: Humor
  • Listening to: Nothing. It's wonderful.
  • Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
  • Playing: My Candy Love (just look it up)

No comments: