Saturday, September 28, 2013

[Journal] Everyday I'm Tumblin'

So I finally got myself a main blog directly linked to my DeviantART profile. I've got a more personal blog, but I'm not linking that. My new Tumblr profile is on Vampiricyoshi.tumblr.com. I will be posting thoughts there and sometimes quick updates on where I am on some art projects, because I don't want to spam peoples' message boxes with journal updates. I'll just spam there dashboard, where it's easier to ignore.

My first tumblr page is of course my Ask Kitty-Spy blog. That is still open and you can still ask her questions if you want. :)

:bulletgreen:Quote: :love:
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
Scout Visits the Zoo. Just some mindless humor for y'all.

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: Once-LER fiction Chapter 5 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft/writing)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^= )
:pointr: Sketchdumps series :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (digitally constructing the individual sketch dump pages)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 pt. 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
:pointr: Surprise Loki picture :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: (Just ONE MORE thing needs to be added... might take a while, depending on the mailing system between London and the United States. I'm getting impatient. I might just post it and then post the second bit later. If you see this let me know what you want.)
:pointr: Transformers Ch. 19 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (Finished! Finally!)
  • Mood: Tired
  • Reading: The Hobbit
  • Watching: BBC's Luther
  • Drinking: Water

No comments: