Thursday, September 26, 2013

[Video and Exercise] The Science of Happiness - An Experience in Gratitude



Here is the message that I left on my brother's Facebook page, as he is currently away on a hunting trip when I did this exercise.

I think y'all should do this if you have a time. :) If not now, then maybe later when you can make the time.

--

You can blame Uncle George for this. https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/posts/757919784237477?notif_t=notify_me

The person that influenced me the most might just be my brother.

My brother is my best friend in the whole world. We don't get on sometimes, obviously, but we treat each other with respect and love. We both mutually understand things and we often have the same thoughts between us. This sounds kinda lame actually, but it's hard to put into words how much I love and adore him. He's there for me when I need him and he's patient when I don't feel like I do. We are growing older and so we don't play together as much as we are actually able to, but I will always hold him in the same regard that I've held him since we were children. He is a great man and one day he will make a very special girl very happy.

I love you a whole lot, Cole-buddy. And I'm actually hoping that you read this when you get back from your trip. :)

Sincerely with the most love I can express,
Your older sister Hanna

No comments: