9.11 Memorial in Minecraft by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
I worked on this for the week after 9/11 last year in my Minecraft world. The memorial is still there and frankly I haven't touched it since it was finished. It's going to stay in my world as it is in all its glory.
This was made in vanilla Minecraft 1.5.7 with gold blocks and sandstone, mainly. The fountain I learned how to make from a castle tutorial on Youtube while everything else was entirely my design. I've looked at pictures and scaled on grid paper and rough drafts and the whole shabang. I obviously cheated in getting that much gold with the /give command... I kinda suck like that. But most everything else I found on my own and applied to the building. It wasn't in creative at all so I had to climb and fall and beat myself up while building this. Dangerous (in Minecraft) but I got the job done relatively quickly.
9.11.01 Never Forget
--
Comments are lovely and I appreciate them greatly.
Background image found here.
Minecraft (c) Notch and team
Building and photos (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment