Saturday, May 2, 2015

[Drawing] Bonnie


Bonnie by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt

From the game Five Nights at Freddy's. I have not actually played this game. I can't even play SLENDER without freaking out, so I'm staying far away from this game unless I'm watching someone play it. But from the let's-plays I've watched and the fandom theories and things, I will say that I love the game.

This Bonnie drawing started as a quick sketch and when I was going to help a friend of mine learn how to color with photoshop I used that sketch to show her. THis is the end result of that tutorial. I hope you guys like it!

P.S - Obviously I'm not dead. I've been... busy... >.>

--

Tumblr link: [Link] (plus a bonus sketch for my Tumblr followers!)

--

FNAF (c) Scott Cawthorn
Art (c) me -- Do not steal please, or Bonnie could very well bite off half your face (not really, but stealing is a crappy thing to do shame on you)

No comments: