Saturday, May 2, 2015

[Drawing] Get well soon, Mark!


Get well soon, Mark! by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt

Our dear Markimoo is sick... so I thought I'd join the millions of people who follow him in wishing him to get better.

And to say that I dusted off my Prisma Markers and colored pencils to make him something nice. I am currently missing my drawing tablet, so I can't do anything digitally. And it actually feels better drawing something by hand...

Mark's livestream is this Saturday. So... tomorrow. I'll try to watch what I can because, honestly....

i'materriblefanwhoneversawanyofthelivestreamsandneverboughtanythingi'msorry
I'm working later on Saturday though, so we'll see what happens.

In any case, get better soon Mark. I look forward to you being back to your happy, healthy self! :)

P.S- Puppycat's face looks lumpy... sorry about that :I

--

Tumblr Link

--

Markiplier (c) Mark Fischbach
Puppycat (c) Cartoon Hangover
Featuring toys from his fans...
Art (c) me -- please do not steal. This is for Mark, and really... it's a crappy thing to do to steal a get well card for another person.

No comments: