Monday, December 28, 2015

[Fiction] Fallout 4 - Their Favorite Christmas Story (oneshot)

Their Favorite Christmas Story



Fallout 4 Songfic



Characters: Nick Valentine (POV), Ellie Perkins, Sole Survivor, Takahashi, Sheffield
Pairing: Nick ValentinexSS
Word count: 3,087
Rating: G
--
Ugh, I'm sorry I couldn't get this up right away! I'm hoping that my writing isn't too rusty.

I had this idea bouncing around a bit in my head lately, especially when I finally got Nick Valentine in my party.

Solstice is not what my Sole Survivor is called -- I wanted this one to be kind of generic so that she'd apply to many a SS out there. So the name Solstice is kind of a pun on the world 'Sole'. Don't hurt me too bad for it.

I also tried to make the SS and Old Nick's descriptions ambiguous as I am aware there are many different headcanons for him as there are for peoples' personal SS (I personally think of Cary Grant as Nick because of the closeness of the era he's based on, but that's just me >w>)

I hope you guys enjoyed this. And I hope I translated Nick's character well in this. Happy holidays!

--

Tumblr link

Fanfiction.net link

--

Fallout 4 (c) Bethesda
Writing (c) me -- please do not steal

No comments: