Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Time

Not much to say this time around other than that I hope you guys have a brilliant holiday season. I'm at my mum's house right now and I honestly can't wait until Christmas. Not only because I'm anxious to see how well my family knows me, but because I want to see my siblings' faces when they open my presents. If you guys are reading this I'm not gonna tell you what I got you! Wait 'til Christmas!

I have a special Christmas comic for tomorrow ready and I'm working on a gift picture for a friend which I also plan to put up then. It's almost done so that's why I plan on tomorrow.

Have fun these holidays! Be safe!
~Kiyoshi :iconvampiricyoshi:

P.S. Movie Review coming up after Christmas

:bulletgreen:Quote: :D
"Brilliant!! Yes! Ah... four serial suicides and now a note. Oh, it's Christmas. 8D"
~Sherlock from BBC's Sherlock Ep 1 A Study in Pink

Look at him, dancing about. It's not decent. XD

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. Just a bit of Holiday Crack for everyone. Warnings: None -- it's just fun! :D

:bulletpink:Musical Playlists:
Moved to deviantID

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: :bulletgreen::bulletred:Christmas/Holiday comic/picture:bulletred::bulletgreen: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (Done :D I think you guys are gonna love it!)
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Sketching)
:pointr: Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Rough Draft)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketch/inking)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (no idea yet. Suggestions?)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketching-- story development)
:pointr: Short Story :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (In hiatus)
:pointr: Surprise Fanfiction :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-half: (One last editing read-through and It'll be done! :D I'll just have to draw a preview picture of it or something now...)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: (writing and story development with help from my good friend Koth54321.)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 Part 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (drawing it up stuck in an action sequence now, and you know how those are... XD)
:pointr: Pokémon vs. Transformers dream pictures (x2): :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (One down, one to go)
  • Mood: Christmas Spirited
  • Listening to: Mordred's Lulluby by Heather Dale
  • Reading: The Zombie Survival Guide
  • Playing: KotOR, Halo on Heroic setting

No comments: