Saturday, October 13, 2012

[Avatar] Halloween Avatar 2011 ZombieYoshi


Halloween Avatar 2011 ZombieYoshi by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

This is the 50x50 version of my Halloween avatar from last year, October of 2011. (Full Size here) This was when I had purchased the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and I was actually pretty impressed with it. :3 It had defined zombies for me to understand better because, unlike my brother, I didn't dream about them constantly or whatever.

Anyway -- good book. Read it if you get the chance and are into this kinda thing. :D

--

Comments please? It would make me oh so happy... and less likely to eat your brains :drool:

Art (c) me -- you may not use it as your icon without asking my permission. Please ask and give me credit for these, alright?



Halloween Avatar 2011 ZombieYoshi -Full Size- by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

This is the unshrunken version of my Halloween avatar from last year, October of 2011. (50x50 here) This was when I had purchased the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and I was actually pretty impressed with it. :3 It had defined zombies for me to understand better because, unlike my brother, I didn't dream about them constantly or whatever.

Anyway -- good book. Read it if you get the chance and are into this kinda thing. :D

--

Comments please? It would make me oh so happy... and less likely to eat your brains :drool:

Art (c) me -- you may not use it as your icon without asking my permission. Please ask and give me credit for these, alright?

No comments: