...I'm afraid this week's flight will be a little delayed. Our sincerest apologies.
I haven't been working on Halloween stuff (and not even the Purple Day picture) because I've been busy with life stuff.... which I didn't really do either because Skyrim suddenly happened. O_____O
Anyways -- this weeks post may be delayed for tomorrow, alright? I'm sorry if that upsets anybody and I really should have done more to prevent it. So you have my apologies.
I can't exactly promise if the Halloween comic will be any good... but I certainly hope it'll be worth the wait.
Again, you all have my apologies.
~Kiyoshi
Quote: 
"As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night,
Let loose upon the Earth till it be light..."
~Nicholas Gordon
And then we get to celebrate dead people!
Video: 
The Lavender Town Theory Have you ever wondered why Lavender town is so creepy? Are the stories behind it actual canon to the series, or are they just that -- stories? Time to find out.
Warning:
The subject matter is a little creepy, but in my opinion it's not that
bad. I could be desensitized or something though from watching Amnesia
play-throughs, so I dunno. Use caution.
Progress on art: 
Halloween Costume 2012
Be prepared for fantasticness.
(rough draft)
Corresponding Halloween Comic 2012
(Drawing right now >.<)
Once-LER fiction Chapter 5
(rough draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^= )
Sketchdumps series
(digitally constructing the individual sketch dump pages)
9: The Story of 14 pt. 2
(halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
Surprise Loki picture
(Just ONE MORE thing needs to be added... might take a while, depending
on the mailing system between London and the United States.*sits down
and waits*)
I haven't been working on Halloween stuff (and not even the Purple Day picture) because I've been busy with life stuff.... which I didn't really do either because Skyrim suddenly happened. O_____O
Anyways -- this weeks post may be delayed for tomorrow, alright? I'm sorry if that upsets anybody and I really should have done more to prevent it. So you have my apologies.
I can't exactly promise if the Halloween comic will be any good... but I certainly hope it'll be worth the wait.
Again, you all have my apologies.
~Kiyoshi
"As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night,
Let loose upon the Earth till it be light..."
~Nicholas Gordon
And then we get to celebrate dead people!
The Lavender Town Theory Have you ever wondered why Lavender town is so creepy? Are the stories behind it actual canon to the series, or are they just that -- stories? Time to find out.
-
Mood:
Dazed
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can\'t stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: Erm... Skyrim :)
- Eating: ALL THE CUPCAKES
No comments:
Post a Comment