Warning: Video contains scary images, Australian swearing, and that creepy static noise.
It's a dubbed Let's-Play thing. I don't usually like these because most of the time they aren't well done, but this is actually pretty awesome.
I am very pleased to say that I have never played this game, and I may never play it ever. From watching others play it though it seems that after retrieving six pages is when the game gets especially creepy because the Slenderman suddenly utilizes an ability to teleport approximately ten feet in front of you in the direction you are going at that time. It's like a Weeping Angel, but a little worse I guess.
![]() |
| "It's only gonna get worse, mate." |
![]() |
| "Maybe , Herr Sniper. But not for me" |
And now you see where the inspiration for my Deviant ID and Avatar this year came from:



No comments:
Post a Comment