Two versions will be posted because I posted this on DeviantART twice already.
Halloween ID 2012 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Halloween ID 2012 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Slender man
'nuff said.
Bigger version will be uploaded later.
--
Comments please. :3
Slenderman (c) himself, I suppose.
Art (c) me -- don't steal it or Slendy might get you. >: D
Bigger version will be uploaded later.
--
Comments please. :3
Slenderman (c) himself, I suppose.
Art (c) me -- don't steal it or Slendy might get you. >: D
So... I've been nursing a slightly-unhealthy obsession with the
Slenderman, and I thought it would be perfect for my profile's theme
this year. I made my avatar into a static no-face picture of the cat
version of Kiyoshi, and then I made this thing with me wearing a black
suit and tie, having no face, barely any color in my hair and ears, and
then branch like arms coming out from my back.
I used the cloud filter in Photoshop a lot with this one and loads of black and grey. I think it turned out pretty good, actually.
As for my avatar (this thing
) it was the first gif image I have ever really tried to make and it about tore me apart. I have a new respect for those people who seem to pull these out of thin air.
Any other questions about the piece? (because I'm pretty sure I haven't said all I could about it) Comment!
--
Comments Please
Slenderman (c) .... who knows...
Art (c) me -- please do not steal it
I used the cloud filter in Photoshop a lot with this one and loads of black and grey. I think it turned out pretty good, actually.
As for my avatar (this thing
Any other questions about the piece? (because I'm pretty sure I haven't said all I could about it) Comment!
--
Comments Please
Slenderman (c) .... who knows...
Art (c) me -- please do not steal it
Note: The second piece is available for purchase as a print and other merchandise on DeviantART.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment