Saturday, December 22, 2012

Art Institute of Salt Lake City - Entrance Essay


        I have always thought myself to be good at art; people around me have told me that I am talented in that as well. I wish to utilize my talent in my career and I believe the Art Institute can help me to better myself and teach me new techniques that I'll need in my future pursuits.

        I believe that the Art Institute will be able to teach me better figure drawing, perspective drawing, shading and coloring, and perhaps even story structure in animation so that I can pursue a career in animation and/or comic books. I wish to be a graphic novelist similar to, but not exactly like, Japanese manga artists.

        I know that I have a talent, and I'm sure that the Art Institute could better my skills.

--

I know that there are some grammatical errors, but other than that I think it's pretty good. Not my best though... I wish I could have done it better.

Let me know what you guys think. :3

No comments: