Ask Kitty-Spy
Okay, it's an Ask Blog, but it's still a Tumblr. It's for a fairly new character that I want to put out there for people to play with. Her name is Katalina Binks, and she's a Spy (based on the game Team Fortress 2). But there's something unique about her: she's a cat! Not necessarily an Anthro, or a Furry, or a Khajjit, or whatever you want to call her... just a cat. With humanoid features. She'll simply be called a cat.
Anyway -- just go and check out her blog. It's still under construction, but I'm doing my best to get it up and running. It'll be a side thing, so don't expect every post to be well-drawn... but I promise it'll be entertaining to FortressTards (or whatever we're supposed to call ourselves).
P.S. -
has done a requested concept sketch of her before I could get a picture up myself. There are obvious differences, but she did really well with what I told her.
Check it out!
LoL (Lots of Love)
~Kiyoshi
Quote: 
"That cat was a spy. You had to take a pot shot at it. It was a very clever German midget dressed up in a cheap fur coat."`
~J.D. Salinger, Nine Stories
I'm fairly certain she's not a midget...
Video: 
Team Fortress 2 (as viewed by Robot Chicken). Well then... that was odd. How long has this been out? I only just now found it. Warning: blood, violence, explosions, freaky "Nazi" doctor. ((I apologize if the link stops working -- it seems that Cartoon Network is being selfish and doesn't want to share. :I ))
Progress on art: 
Halloween Costume 2012
(rough draft. FML... but I'll eventually get it done.)
Once-LER fiction Chapter 5
(rough draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^= )
Sketchdumps series
(digitally constructing the individual sketch dump pages)
9: The Story of 14 pt. 2
(halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
Surprise Loki picture
(Just ONE MORE thing needs to be added... might take a while, depending
on the mailing system between London and the United States.*sits down
and waits*)
Okay, it's an Ask Blog, but it's still a Tumblr. It's for a fairly new character that I want to put out there for people to play with. Her name is Katalina Binks, and she's a Spy (based on the game Team Fortress 2). But there's something unique about her: she's a cat! Not necessarily an Anthro, or a Furry, or a Khajjit, or whatever you want to call her... just a cat. With humanoid features. She'll simply be called a cat.
Anyway -- just go and check out her blog. It's still under construction, but I'm doing my best to get it up and running. It'll be a side thing, so don't expect every post to be well-drawn... but I promise it'll be entertaining to FortressTards (or whatever we're supposed to call ourselves).
P.S. -
LoL (Lots of Love)
~Kiyoshi
"That cat was a spy. You had to take a pot shot at it. It was a very clever German midget dressed up in a cheap fur coat."`
~J.D. Salinger, Nine Stories
I'm fairly certain she's not a midget...
Team Fortress 2 (as viewed by Robot Chicken). Well then... that was odd. How long has this been out? I only just now found it. Warning: blood, violence, explosions, freaky "Nazi" doctor. ((I apologize if the link stops working -- it seems that Cartoon Network is being selfish and doesn't want to share. :I ))
-
Mood:
Eager
- Listening to: Say Anything by Good Charlotte
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can\'t stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: Erm... Skyrim :)
- Eating: Halloween Candy
No comments:
Post a Comment