SuperWhoAvengerLock Game ver.2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
This is a click-and-drag game that I found while surfing on Tumblr (still don't have an account; I just surf. I am thinking about getting an account though). I took a screen shot of this. I know I really should have played it only once, but I think three of the .gifs were synchronized together when I first played it, so I played again. This is what I got:
My Species: Demi God
I always knew I was amazing.
My Best Friend: Greg Lestrade
I wonder how that friendship would be... "Hi Greg!" "Go away; this is a crime scene and I can't let just anyone in (bad enough I let Sherlock in)"
My Roommate: Nine
YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! We get to travel all around the universe playing God and generally not giving a crap!! How fun!
My First Kiss: Tony Stark
Eeewwww.... Tell me Tony, was this a publicity stunt? You'd better hope that Pepper wasn't watching
My Boyfriend: Dean Whinchester
Okay, how does this work? Do Nine and I drag him around in the Tardis as well?
My Murderer: Castiel
Of course... (jealous winged man)
This is even more messed up than the last one XD
--
Comments would be lovely, thank you.
Supernatural (c) Eric Kripke
Doctor Who (c) BBC
Avengers (c) Stan Lee and Marvel
Sherlock (c) BBC
Game made by Castishel on Tumblr.
Absolutely nothing in here is mine, really. I just played a game
No comments:
Post a Comment