Sketch Dump -- Transforemrs - 9 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Once upon a time, I had a cyan-colored 1973 Honda Civic that I decided to name Juniper (because my sister had just bought me a bracelet of juniper seeds and I hung it up on Junie's rear-view mirror). One day when I was bored I decided to see if I could turn him into a Minibot. And, oh Primus, did it work! He's only just a decade older than the original series and, really, I have a spot for older cars and giant robots. I made his license plate into the ascot-like thing you see the Autobot there wearing. You can also see some of the suspension springs (yes, springs) in his legs too and the headlights on his hips. I loved it. :3 ((note: that is not an actual picture of the car -- I didn't have one so I had to doctor one from the internet)).
To Juniper's left you see a new Autobot named Dragonfly, who transforms into a Bell 47 World War II era helicopter. She's really designed for being a scout/communications officer, but that doesn't stop her from making sure she's not stepped on by the other 'bots. She also utilizes a new science study concerning "Liquid glass". Basically when a certain vibration goes through it as she transforms the glass is reduced to a gel-like state and retracted into two holding cells at the 'bot's thighs. It returns to hardness while there and can be molded once again when she transforms.
One of the biggest debates in my mind is what Optimus Prime's holoform looks like. I want him to have a crew-cut sort of thing going on with graying streaks on the sides, like Mr. Fantastic from Marvel, and I want him to have a beard. Not a big bushy beard but just a neatly trimmed brown deal to cover half his face just like the mask in his original robot form.
Another debate is what the scar under his mask would look like (as I'm sure half the fandom believes he has one). I'm not that good at drawing scars, but I am definitely making the effort.
And then you see an old OC, Nebula, a couple times.
--
Go here to see more sketch dumps and other transformers work.
--
Comments are very much appreciated.
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Dragonfly, Nebula, Ellie, and art (c) me -- do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment