Monday, December 28, 2015

[Comic] Undertale - Saying Too Much (page 10)


Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 10 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt

Undertale: Saying too Much

Based off of a voice recording made by Sushi n' Food on Tumblr.

Page 10: Fwoosh!

First PagePrevious||Next

Dialogue:
Grillby: Sans, it would mean you wouldn't have to suffer alone!
Sans: *oh yeah, sure.
*sigh**y'know, just wait for the next reset, an' then everything will just go back to how it was...
*... an' you won't remember an' no one else will either.
*real - real great... real great advice there, grill--
SFX:

SLAM!

Sans: gasp!Grillby: I'm being serious!SFX: crackle
crackle
crackle
Sans: ...
*grillby...


--

Grillby in the last panel. I love it.
...

I think I said this in the last comic already.

--

Tumblr Link

--

Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!

Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushi n' Food.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal.

No comments: