Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 5 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Undertale: Saying too Much
Based off of a voice recording made by Sushi n' Food on Tumblr.
Page 5: Have some ✨ H2-Oh yeeeessss~♥✨
《First Page〈Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
Grillby: We've been closed. For an hour.
I allowed you to stay.
I would appreciate if you spoke to me now.
SFX: tmpSans: *awe, grillby, look...
*i really don't have anything to talk about.
*hee...
Grillby: ...
Sans: *why are you looking at me like that?
--
I've heard that drinking water is supposed to help with a lot of things, including the recovery of being super drunk. So thus, the water bottle. I hope I was clever with it.
--
Tumblr Link
--
Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!
Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushi n' Food.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment