Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 13 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Undertale: Saying too Much
Based off of a voice recording made by Sushi n' Food on Tumblr.
Page 13: A True Friend.
《First Page〈Previous||End.
Dialogue:
Grillby: And your tab, once you eventually pay that off.
Sans: *heh-heh-heh... *sigh**thanks, grillby.
*you're a... you're a good friend.
Grillby: I try to be.
Now -- should I drape a tablecloth over you and clean around you, or...
Sans: *hee hee hee...
*don't worry, i'll, uh...
*yawn*i'll head home.
Grillby: Sans.
Sans: *yeah, grillby?
Grillby: I'll see you tomorrow.
Sans: *heh.
*as always.
End
--
Regarding this page's title - I open at the close kind of thing. Or rather, I use the thing's ACTUAL title because I mistitled it from the beginning! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
And that's it for this one. I hope you enjoyed it!
I have had requests to draw out the sequel as well. I would like to actually. We'll see what happens.
--
Tumblr Link
--
Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!
Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushi n' Food.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment