Monday, December 28, 2015

[Comic] Undertale - Saying Too Much (page 3)


Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 3 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt

Undertale: Saying too Much

Based off of a voice recording made by Sushi n' Food on Tumblr.

Page 3: What d'ya mean I'm ssssslurrring...?

First PagePrevious||Next

Dialogue:
Sans: *everthing'shh fine -- life's a... buh......
*life'shh a party!Grillby: 
A party for one, it would seem.
...
Sans, I'm concerned.
Sans: *m... well, you don't hafta be concerned, okay?
*i'm not asssking for any conssscern, i'm just asssking to drink.
Grillby:
 Sans, I'm going to cut you off.

--

I can't believe I didn't say this before, but there are going to be spoilers in this comic.
Also, I'm sorry if the next few pages look a little wonky is because they've been drawn on colored paper and I used photoshop to make the page white.

--

Tumblr Link
--
Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!

Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushi n' Food.

Art (c) me -- please do not steal.

No comments: