Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 12 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Undertale: Saying too Much
Based off of a voice recording made by Sushi n' Food on Tumblr.
Page 12: There's our funny man.
《First Page〈Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
Grillby: Then if I forget, tell me again.
Or, if you decide not to tell me again, at least know that if you did......I would listen to you.
Sans: *mnn...
Grillby: Are you planning on going home tonight?
Sans: *are you kicking me out?
Grillby: No, but... I do have to do clean-up at some point.
Sans: *you could always just hang me upside-down on one of the tables like a chair.
Grillby: Heh heh heh heh heh...
Sans... I support you.
I am here for you.
Even if you never again utter the word 'reset' to me...
...you are more than welcome to tell me about your worries.
I am here for you.
--
Sans looks so tired in the last panel.
One page left.
--
Tumblr Link
--
Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!
Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushi n' Food.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment