Undertale - Saying Too Much pg 4 by VampiricYoshi on DeviantArt
Undertale: Saying too Much
Based off of a voice recording made by Sushi n' Food on Tumblr.
Page 4: Buddies let buddies get plastered, don't they?
《First Page〈Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
Sans: *grillby, oh my...
*hsssshhhh......
*don't do this to me now, buddy...
*we were having a good time, weren't we?
Grillby: Sans: you're cut off.
Sans: *i thought we were buddies, grillby, come on --
*i only just sat down.
Grillby: Sans, we've been closed for an hour.
Sans: *wha?
--
I had trouble with Sans' hands in the first couple panels. It's been a while since I've drawn skeleton hands regularly.
Again, I really enjoy drawing Sans' expressions. It's kinda fun to figure out what shape his mouth is going to be.
--
Tumblr Link
--
Note: Favorites, likes, reblogs, and comments are all welcome! Please do not remove credits as they are super important!
Undertale (c) Toby Fox.
Story (c) Sushi n' Food.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal.
No comments:
Post a Comment